IPOs have become logistically more complicated given the larger number of lead banks typically involved. Companies seeking to raise capital from the public capital markets for the first time benefit greatly from hiring an independent advisor with proven IPO execution experience to sit on their side of the table as their advocate during this complex process.
Our senior bankers have collectively led numerous IPOs generating over $25 billion of proceeds across a wide range of industries. We are experts in the structuring, valuation, marketing and distribution of equity securities.
As an independent advisor, our interests are fully aligned with you, and our judgment remains unaffected by syndicate or other competing internal issues. From the selection of underwriters and the negotiation of their fees, to the allocation and stabilization of the offering, we are your trusted advisor, and your expert intermediary between your company and Wall Street investment banks. As a trusted advisor, we provide you with an independent perspective which is complementary to that of the underwriters.
Management teams and sponsors can free themselves from the minutiae associated with executing an IPO by allowing us to manage the day-to-day interactions with underwriters, legal counsel and auditors on their behalf.
Our IPO Advisory execution services include:
- All aspects of pre-IPO planning
- Review and diligence of the Company’s business plan
- Preparation for and anticipation of underwriters’ due diligence issues
- Assistance with underwriter selection and negotiation
- Proactive management of the working group including underwriters and legal counsel
- Coordination and interaction with research analysts
- Assistance in prospectus drafting and diligence
- Management preparation with roadshow materials and Q&A
- Transaction structuring and pricing advice
- Post IPO support and advice
At no additional cost to the issuer or shareholders, we can shoulder much of these execution responsibilities on behalf of management of even the largest and most complex IPO.